Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week 4-Leadership Project blog 3

Things are looking better for my plan. I called Macul and found I was right that they don't call for speakers till August or September. In talking to the Macul person she suggested to me that I submit an article on my research for their journal. She's emailed me the link to the information. Having looked over the info I've found the article should only be between 500 -1000 words. Considering I've already written a document over 2000 words on my research this should be easy. I'm going to submit that right away. I will also submit my application for becoming a speaker in the fall when they first put out a call. I've talked with Joe and he agrees with my plan, so things are looking great.

1 comment:

Ric said...

We look forward to receiving your proposal for the 2011 MACUL conference, held in Detroit on March 16-18.

Our online call for speakers should be up and accepting proposals in early August.
-
Ric Wiltse, MACUL Executive Director